Friday 6 June 2014

Coll to Plockton

28th May to 3rd June
Coll-Rum-Canna-Soay Is.-Inverie-Kyle Rhea-Plockton
Route


Karen and I had gentle days' sailing from one beautiful place to another. The mild and often calm weather has brought midgies out earlier than usual, but scenery has been as varied and fabulous as ever. Yesterday, the wonders of modern public transport whisked me south (3 trains, 2 buses, a plane and short drive; all connecting perfectly). I have a family birthday party to look forward to.
Plockton from Duncraig railway station

Waiting for me to get back....

The line to Inverness

When I got back after trip to SW England, the dinghy was there under the rhododendron bush where I left it. Just a bit of rain while I was away...

And now we have to decide where to go next???!


Kyle of Loch Alsh 

No comments:

Post a Comment